Monday, December 21, 2009

Update

It's a busy time but I'm catching up.
We attended Berek's winter high school choir concert.

For the last song, "Do You Hear What I Hear?" the combined choirs crowd onto the stage. The director invited all the choir alumni to join them as well. Beautiful!

They did a great job.

I finished my quilt All I Want For Christmas... in time for the
Show & Tell at the Denton Quilt Guild party.

I used one of my favorite photos from 1st grade for reference.
It's 27 x 33".


I took this photo of my friend's dog Norman at book club one night.
I thought it would be a fun 12x12" quilt someday.
Norman died unexpectedly at the end of October so I moved this quilt up on the schedule.

Here's the finished quilt. I printed the image on muslin by fusing it to 11x17" freezer paper and feeding it through an inkjet printer.
I'm pleased with the result.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....