Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Time for Beading

I've been blessed with lots of graphic design work lately. The need to get a bunch of quilts ready for a show deadline has consumed all my spare time. When the entry form was in the mail, I took some time to play with the beads that have been calling to me.


My friend Cheryl made this cute pendant for me. It says "she works magic with her needle" on this side and "quilting pixie" on the other side. I restrung it with some green and turquoise beads so I could wear it with more things.

Pat gave me five beautiful white ceramic buttons from South Africa for Christmas. For the bracelet, I strung four on leather cord with a thrift store belt decoration and some glass beads. I used a similar treatment on the necklace.

It was fun to work on something different for a while.

No comments: